Health and Safety Protocol
We take our commitment to your health seriously.
Our massage therapists:
- Practice rigorous handwashing and hand sanitizing.
- Change table linens after every client.
- Use PureGreen24 to clean and disinfect. PureGreen24 is one of the industry's best disinfectants as it is fragrance free, odorless, and gives germ protection for 24 hours due to its active ingredient (silver).
- Run HEPA filter Air Purifiers throughout our office. The EPA says: "Air cleaning and filtration can help reduce airborne contaminants, including particles containing viruses."
- Will reschedule your session if they have coughing, fever, or other possible Covid symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Cancel your session if you are sick. Receiving a massage while sick not only can spread germs, but also can make you feel worse.
- Cancel your session if you test positive for COVID-19, suspect you could have COVID-19, or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 5 days.
- Wait at least 5 days from start of COVID-19 symptoms or from exposure before scheduling a massage.