New Health and Safety Standards for Covid-19
We Take Our Commitment to your Health and Wellness Seriously
To help ensure your health and wellness, we've installed safety protocols above our usual high standard of cleanliness and safety. Our safety protocol is designed for the protection of our community, our clients, and our therapists and follows guidelines and mandates established by the CDC, the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals, and NC Governor Roy Cooper.
Health and Safety Standards
As a client you will be expected to:
- Wear a mask when on site regardless of vaccination status.
- Bring as few items in with you as possible.
- Wash your hands on arrival.
- Cancel your session if you test positive for COVID-19, suspect you have COVID-19, or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Wait 30 days from start of COVID-19 symptoms or a positive COVID-19 test before booking your massage.
- Are fully vaccinated.
- Wear a mask when on site.
- Practice rigorous handwashing and hand sanitizing.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize contact surfaces.
- Use PureGreen24 to clean and disinfect. PureGreen24 is one of the industry's best disinfectants. It's fragrance free, odorless, and gives germ protection for 24 hours due to it's active ingredient (silver).
- Run a HEPA filter Air Purifier in the treatment room. From the EPA: "When used along with other best practices recommended by the CDC and others, filtration can be part of a plan to protect people indoors".
- Change all linens, including blanket, sheet, and face cradle cover, after every client. Blankets are used only when requested.
- Cancel your session if tested positive for COVID-19, suspect they have COVID-19, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
What will your massage appointment be like?
You may find the process a little different than what you are used to. We've created a plan for your session to minimize your risk of COVID-19 exposure.
- When you arrive text your therapist (336-355-7067) and then stay in your car until your therapist is ready for you.
- Put on your mask before entering, fully covering your nose and mouth.
- Your therapist will notify you when they are ready and meet you at the door.
- You will wash your hands and can use the restroom.
- If it's your first session, you will fill out an intake form regarding your health history.
- Your therapist will discuss your health history and your goals for your massage session with you.
- You will receive your massage, customized to fit your needs.
- Check-out will be done in your treatment room. (You can also prepay for your appointment from your confirmation email.)
- You can book your next appointment on site or book online when you're ready.
We closed our offices in March 2020 and remained closed through December 2020 in an abundance of caution. In that time, we researched and assessed what we can do to make your massage as low risk as possible. We take COVID-19 very seriously and we are doing everything we can to keep you safe. We will continue to adapt in response to the latest evidence.
Bethany Rudisill is taking appointments and looking forward to seeing you at 227 N Spring St in Downtown Greensboro.
Michael Dombroski retired from massage on June 1st, 2021.
Megan Reese is on extended leave.
Thank you for your continued support!